Saturday, January 10, 2009

Three Kings

Christmas is few days away. By now, christmas songs are heard everywhere, adding up metro lights that shines brightly as ever. If only it’ll snow in PI, it can be felt that the favorite season of many is here. Everyone knows that Christmas is to celebrate Jesus birth, but other than that, Christmas won’t be complete without the three kings. And just like him, my new-born-self has three kings. But the difference is they aren’t literally kings who owns a palace and offers me million of dollars or even sack of gold. (How I wish they will. Hahaha). But these are three ordinary men who intrude my current state. J Singleness that I am now, for sure you’re wondering how I can have three men. But as you read on, gal friends will agree that a lady will have these men in their lives. Most will meet them one after another while a few will meet them all at once, just like I do now. That’s why I feel like I’m a new-born baby Jesus with three kings. Hahaha. To end your curiousity, I’d introduce to you my three kings:

King #1:

A king that offered me love, but in return, I offered him friendship.
Awww, poor king. hahaha. But to surprise you, he is indeed my friend now, one of my closest actually. I’ve met a number of King#1 in my life, but they didn’t exactly became my friend. Most of them disappeared into thin air after I told them the magic word, “I like you as friend”. Only one particular king#1 stayed as my friend no matter how much I blurt into his face that magic word. Honestly, I appreciate the guy alot, coz he have accepted my offer without grudges against me, and he’s just plainly happy for me. And I know gals will agree that this kind of man is what they hope their man would be, a man who’d stay even if you push them away or reject them. (well, dream on, hahaha, just kidding, but there are lucky gals out there). This could have been the perfect man, if only, IF ONLY I had feelings for him. But ironic life can be, I don’t feel anything for the guy. So all I’d be able to say is, “Oh life”.

King #2:

A King I’m really attracted to, but the problem is, he doesn’t see me.
Poor me? Nah, he’s blind. Hahaha. This king inspires me to go to work every waking night. Why night? It’s coz I’m working graveyard. Just having him around the same room and seeing him pass by already makes me smile. Hahaha. This king makes me feel like an infatuated high school girl. Oh man.
Having someone to spice your life is a good way to start a happy day (eerr night?). But the problem is he’s too busy to see me. Oh my. He doesn’t even know how to say “hi”. It’s probably coz he’s snob or just plainly not interested. L sadness. hahaha, I’m not the type who goes for the guy he likes, I believe in conservative courting, so for sure I won’t make the first move. But I did gave him alittle “signs” for him to notice, but too bad, he still. Sadness. He’s indeed blind. L haha. But sadness as it is, I’m honestly happy just seeing him around. But it won’t hurt if I’ll get to know him more, once he notices me. Hahaha.

King # 3:
The King of my heart and life, but killed me.
Then why I’m still alive? That’s ‘coz he killed the old-me and gave me new life. J With this king, I was 100% ready to give him my life. I almost did, but still he didn’t notice it and still left me. He didn’t bother to explain himself. And lastly, he didn’t care even if I was dying. But I don’t hate the guy, not even mad coz I’ve loved him too much to even get mad at him, but I am disappointed in him. But I won’t push myself to this guy, if he leaves me, that’ll be fine. One thing I’ve learned from dying was that I would never ever ran after a guy ever again. I did it once or twice when I was with my old-self, ofcourse with him, but I’ll never do it again. If one thing I’d ever advise a gal friend is that to never chase after a man, coz once you do, you’ll be in martyrdom forever. Coz the guy will never treat you right ‘coz he’d always take you for granted. That’s tried and tested, so believe me. I still love this guy, ofcourse. But if he doesn’t want me, I don’t want him either.

They say, everything that’s happening with your life is your choice. Now, if I were to choose, who would I chose to love and spend time with? My answer is none of them. Guess that’s why I’m single up to now. Hahaha. Though my friend tease me that I’ll be “Mother Superior (a nun)”, I don’t buy him, coz I’m still young, I’m just 22, for sure I’d meet a guy who has the character from each of this king, that is “Someone who would stay even if I push him away, who’s good-looking-enough that I’ll be attracted to, and lastly, someone I’d love truly again”. For now, I haven’t met him yet, but I’m waiting and searching at the same time. But I know one day, I’d bump with him along my journey and he’ll offer me a gift greater than gold and money, that’s love and commitment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment