Sunday, January 11, 2009

Be Thankful

Got this from one of the partners of the Company I've loved and proud to have worked at, SGV & Co. I miss that company so much, the professionalism of the people, the fulfilling work and training, and most especially, I miss my friends and the bondings. Tho it was a past experience now, I will always treasure those memorable and fulfilled years I've stayed in that Company. Leaving that Company was really one of the hardest decision I've ever made in my entire life, because there lays my dream and passion. After leaving it, my life started to feel out of control and I felt lost. But it doesn't mean I'm not happy now, guess it just shaken my path alittle coz i was so sure before, it was a sure path.

Now, I have a new path, very far and different from that past, and I can sense that I'll succeed in it because I know my passion is in it already. Tho at times it still confuses me because I had two different desires in a lifetime, but I can feel that my current passion is where I really wanna be despite the thought that I may forget my own profession.

Anyways, here's the words of wisdom from PTT, this is very true. I've applied this principles during my dark and broken moments and it helped me alot in moving on and look at the great things about my life. If only all people would apply this in life, the world will be a better place to live in coz no one else will be complaining anymore.

As I've said to a friend, "If you don't want it, don't do it. But if you have no choice, just endure it, but instead of mourning and complaining just look at the brighter side of it and look forward for its reward".


**** BE THANKFUL ****
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made the effort.

Be thankful when you lose a battle, this will give you inspiration to fight back and win the war.

It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

Gratitude can turn a negative into positive.

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment