Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is "me" now

I'm sick physically and emotionally lonely at the moment. So what to do? hehe, just be shallow and answer this thingy. A to Z about me as of 01.21.09. :) Love to check this part again in the next 5 years so I know what changed about "me" by then. :)

I've once talked to my bestfriend on how different our paths have been with the way we've pictured it in college. Too bad, I didn't have a record of what I wanted then. One thing I remember was I wanted to be a SGV Partner, and my bessy seems to be the one living that dream now while I'm so far from it.hahaha. But that's alright coz at the moment I have a different want. :)

So, here goes: (This is "ME" now)

A to Z questions to ease my stress and loneliness (*drama* - haha):


A] - AVAIL​ABLE?
Unfortunately and fortunately... YES, single and available but :).

Unfortunately for him/them, fortunately for me??? wehehe...( :( )

[B] - BIRTH PLACE?
Macabebe

[C] - CELL PHONE?
Motorolla V8

D] - DRINK YOU HAD LAST?
Water :)

[F] - FAVOR​ITE COLORS?
Green, Orange and Red (nice combination!)

[G] - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS?
Gummy worms

[H] - HOMETOWN?
Macabebe and Malate

[I]-FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
rocky road

[J] - JUST SOMET​HING YOU ALWAYS SAY?
Honestly. hahaha. "Living with integrity". hahahaha.

[K]- KILLED SOMEO​NE?
Nope. Never and will never. :)

[L] - Limeade or lemonade?
Limeade?? --- what's that? (lou: ignorant again!)
Obviously, Lemonade. :)

[M]-MONEY OR LOVE??
Both!!!!! hahaha. But to choose, I'd rather have LOVE. What I'll do with money if I don't have someone to share it with??!!! and LOVE is the main reason of being! :) Money and all others are just "incidental" stuff!

[N] - Number of Siblings?
3

[O]Outgoing?
Not too much, but not too loner anymore than I "used to be". :)
I think I'm friendly and bubblier nowadays. :)

[P] - Piercings?
Just the two ear piercing I had since my toddler days (which btw, isn't my choice.hahaha)

[Q] -Quiet?
It depends. I'm "seemed" to be quiet but I'm the opposite actually. :)
I'm quiet only when:
- i'm with someone i'm not at ease to (i don't like, in short)
- I'm working on something (just to focus my precious thoughts hahaha)
- sleeping.. (or am I? I might be snoring.hahahah)
- listening to someone who's talking (ofcourse!!!)
- I'm mad.

[R] - Reasons you smile?
Now, I "SMILE" at ALL COST.
I try to be grateful in anything but everything. :)

[S] - LAST SONG YOU LAST HEARD?
"I Love You Goodbye!" - Celine Dion
A friend have been teasing me that song that whole day. GOSH. hahaha.

[T]- TIME YOU WOKE UP
7:20 am.
Whew! Good thing I wasn't late. I just brought my breakfast at work.hahahaha

[U] - DO YOU LOVE ANYONE?
Yes. I do.
Who??
- A past and a present.
- friends
- people that believes in me
- my family. :)
- and my God.

** But I wanna learn to love those who I hate. When it happens, I'm too ready to die.hahaha

[V] - VEGETABLES
hmmm.. this is the hardest question..hahaha.
I like Carrots and potatoes

[W] - WORST HABIT?
Crying when I'm mad. Damn, how can I fight back?? hahaha

[X] - X-RAYS?
during my APE last year.

[Y] - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
too many. but I'll always love palabok and arellenong bangus .. :) and... chocolates :)

[Z] -ZODIA​C SIGN?
- Aquarious
* Guess that's why I love water. :)

2 comments:

  1. Life is a journey and not a destination

    Always remember that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that!:)
    I totally agree. :)

    ReplyDelete