Friday, January 9, 2009

Journey

This year, I came to realize one trait that I’d finally admit, and that’s I’m a deep-kind-of person. I’m not totally stiff, but majority of the time, I hate shallow stuff. I don’t like wasting time and I always plan ahead. This trait makes me loveable to others but weirdo for the other. Before I wouldn’t admit it, guess I wanted to look cool, but now I realized that there’s nothing wrong if I am. (But then again, shouldn’t be too much, coz anything that is, is bad. =))

A friend made a blog out of this topic months ago, and I’m not doing this to imitate her ‘cause honestly I really hate second-hand-copy-cats (those kind of people who follows others initiatives, people who doesn’t have creative minds to make their own unique thing). Anyways, enough of venting, haha.

Well, I’m doing this coz I want to show the other side of the Journey, which is the serious side.J
My friend and I are totally opposite, and we both wonder how we can tolerate each other. But now I understand that even if two people live different style in life (carefree or serious), you’d get along as long as you have the same values. Now I know why we love each other.hahahaha. And one thing I love with our contrary is that I get to see different view in life but same values. It makes you open to other possibilities (open-minded) instead of being too close-minded with your own belief. I realized that only then you can learn and grow up to be better. As stated in the book “who moved my cheese?”, you only start to change and be better when you start to see where you are wrong. Very true. Coz until you admit and realize your own folly, you’ll never learn and change to be better.

My own journey isn’t smooth sailing at all. Even how serious and organized I try to be. But its roughness is what makes me enjoy and love it. I wasn’t like this before, honestly speaking, until I fall so deep that I’ve learn the most important lesson in life. And that’s the power of my mind. Coz if you have the proper mindset, whatever circumstance there is, I noticed it doesn’t freak me out.haha. (I mean, as compared to how I was before.:)) Your mind/thoughts are so powerful that you can withstand even the cruelness and bitterness of this life. Ofcourse, you’d also need a lot of guidance from your friends, family and your Creator to make this happen and to remind you of your values, coz human as we are, naturally we are close-minded, we hate being corrected and we tend to be defensive. (The secret to this deserve another blog in the future when I’m not wasted .haha)
Life is a journey, most people know this. We all have different views on how this journey should be. Some wants it to be able to travel and do everything they want to do. For some, it’s getting married and have a big family. And for the others, it’s to become filthy rich and powerful. For me, naturally, I do have lots of plans and vision on how I’ll live it. But there are two things I’d like to live out in this journey, and that is to never stop learning and as much as I can be able to touch other people lives. (Ofcourse I want to balance in the middle traveling, getting married and enough wealth and power.*wink*) For some they won’t notice this coz I’m a bit choosy.hahaha. I’m really nice and be an angel if I like the person, but I’m the most snob if I don’t like it. haha. And I admit, this trait is one thing I need to work on if I want to accomplish my goal.haha. But as my friends say, you can’t please everybody. J You may try, but if they resist, damn, just don’t care!

No comments:

Post a Comment