Friday, March 27, 2009

Summer Time

TIME MOVES SOOOO FAST. A few more days and it’ll be summer month again. GOSH.
I’ve been in Baguio over the weekend but the summer capital itself didn’t make me realize that. I’m that slow and stupid, if not most of the time, at times.hahaha.

Everybody is planning their summer getaway that’s for sure, and am I planning? Yeah, just another baguio trip with my college friends. Some people have been inviting me to EK, Galera, Palawan and etc. but I haven’t said “yes” to any of those. And why? I don’t know, I just don’t like to spend for now. Okay, weirdo.hehe. FREE STUFF ARE WAY BETTER, OFCOURSE! :D

Right now, I’m living day by day which some also call as step by step. I plan, sure I do, but more of a long term plans, like a certain end I’m picturing. And at the same time, I’m living to the fullest today. When I say fullest, it does not mean physical and financial full blaster, but more of emotional and relationship wiser.

The past quarter has been a positively blast and crazy. A LOT HAD HAPPENED AGAIN. There’s being a back-up Control Accountant (aka Officer-in-charge), CI workshop, meeting a lot of good and nice like-minded-people from a business community, getting A LITTLE BIT closer to someone who’ve caught my special attention for sometime now (yihee :D), building a lot of good relationship and new friendships :D, year-end bonus/salary increase, getting a good debt, bein’ a core team member, and lastly, a new extrovert, light-hearted and bubbly me. A TOTAL CHANGE I SHOULD SAY for someone who used to be quoted as “autistic”. Okay, that’s exaggerating, just “shy, quiet and snob”. :D

I’m pretty sure summer time will be another blast. Hopefully, by then, I can share to you my chapter 2 in terms of love, a lot of free outings, meeting lots lots of people that I can make a difference to, and lastly a better and financially free me. :D

“Forms follow function”

No comments:

Post a Comment