Friday, March 13, 2009

Bon Voyage! :D

“You cannot cross an island if you won’t sail the sea.” This saying always runs thru my head whenever I try to reach a decision.

I always hear people say, life isn’t easy, that life is hard. This saying creates two reactions, a negative and positive. Sadly, most of the time, I see people who take the first, that’s being negative and burdened about the hardship. As for me, I’ve always looked at life’s hardship as a challenge that will result to something good. I’m more of a doer before I complain, and I seldom say “No”. The difference with the past is I take myself too seriously which is far from my current state. Now, I still am a doer (pro-active), tho it does stress me alittle at times but I don’t take myself too seriously anymore. I smile through it as I take on the challenge, the hardship. Taking responsibility without taking myself seriously helps me keep my bubbly and worry free self which makes me feel great with my life now. :D

Now, I’m about to sail the ocean to the island of my desire. Naks. Haha. The decision wasn’t easy. I’m a professional accountant/auditor, trained to be skeptical and factual, like to see is to believe. My profession is a bit contradicting to my personality of a doer, the “can” do attitude that nothing is impossible. Ironic as it is, despite the fact I’m a trained accountant, my core value of a dreamer/believer retained in me.

I greatly value respect, the fact that people will believe in different things that I do. Honestly, I don’t see any problem with that coz each of one of us has our own journey and purpose to live in, our own battle field. In the past year, it was a bit struggle for me to find like-minded people, those who see life the way I see it. Gladly, my journey and purpose lead me to meet these people. These people were mostly part of a community but I’m happy to say that I also see a few of them in my current workplace. And these persons keep me to where I am now without losing my focus for they help me be reminded. :D

I’m aware that my voyage will be a struggle but I’m excited coz I know I’ll learn a lot. As I’ve said before, I’m not afraid of failures, for failures are my wisdom to life. So I bid myself, bon voyage! :D

Happiness is found in DOING not merely in POSSESSING. – Napoleon Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment