Monday, March 9, 2009

Krung World

Most people, if not all, have problems to deal with. What differs is on how each of them deals with it.
Some people will battle with it unprepared while most will probably prepare for the solution which I agree to be the best way to deal with it. But there will be cases where you neither do anything of these two, instead, you find yourself escaping, either physically by going aboard or the cheapest way, thru fantasy.hahaha. For me, I usually do the later; I go to the fantasy world which I call the Krung world. :D But there were instances I went aboard which if money will do me, I think I’ll like it better. Going a board gives you wider perspective since you see other things. And I guess being in the krung world does the same effect to me since it gives me the opportunity to know and see the way other culture lives, other than the “kilig” thingy it brings me. Hehe

I’m proud pinay and my desire is to live my whole life in this country, if my fortune will permit me so. I once thought of leaving this country for a great reason that became alittle bit larger than me but last year, after thorough thinking and contemplating, I’ve finally decided to let go of a BIG opportunity and stay in PI. It was not an easy decision, it was one of my defining moments, if you want to call it that way, but right now, I don’t feel any regret doing so because I feel great and happy with the way my life is at the moment.

Despite being proud pinay, there’s one thing I hate to admit but is true and that is I’m not fond watching our own entertainment shows. Instead, I’m fond watching Korean and Japanese dramas. At first, it was more of a past time, nothing much better to do and since I love Chinese-korean-japanese looking guys, I didn’t mind watching until it became a habit… more of an addiction.hahaha. Now, I can even speak a few Korean words, even Japanese. Haha. And so I call it my Krung world. A place I can escape to whenever I feel like it. :D

Before, I really can’t answer why I love watching them, until I realized that other than the kilig it brings me, I’m learning a lot from these dramas. Not only it broadens my point of view on how other culture lives but also by the lessons I learn from it, unconsciously. Hahaha. And yeah, there are lessons from this krung krung dramas, it if not all, well, most of my favorite does.hahaha

To name a few, here’s my top three list of Korean/Japanese Dramas that I can say are one of the best so far (both on the artists, acting, cinematography, directing and the lessons learned, yeah there is.haha)
1. Full House (KD)
2. My Girl (KD)
3. Hanayori Dango (JD) or Boys Over Flower (KD)

I’ve watched these dramas more than 5 times even tho they have 16 episodes which you can watch for 3 days straight (if you’re that addicted and I once am. Haha.) By watching these, somehow I can see the Korean and Japanese culture, scenery, the snow and it gives me this strong desire to visit these two countries sooner or later. Tho I still have to find my courage to eat their food.hahahaha.

To amaze you, there’s one common denominator from these 3 dramas, and that’s where the lesson learned comes in. From these three, all the 3-ladies have the same characteristic that somehow reflects me. That is their all bubbly and friendly, simple and laid-back, humble and respectful, and lastly, their all determined and strong-willed. They smile and are happy despite anxieties and they never give in to fear, including humiliation. Nice character I should say for a woman. :D

Nowadays, for a lady to survive happy in this life, it’s best to maintain a light heart and mind to be happy in every circumstance and at the same time strong-will to fight whenever it is necessary to do so. :D

For a final note, I love to share this quote I’ve recently read, and it’s from the words of wisdom of Donald Trump:

“Give yourself a little freedom to develop into something or someone you’d actually like to be”

No comments:

Post a Comment